Thursday, July 28, 2011

Rug

In a shocking twist of events, I actually made a decision and followed through with it.

After looking at this lovely blog earlier this week, I was completely smitten with their living room rug. I scrolled through the comment section, and luckily found the link to the exact rug. I showed the photos to John and he gave it his stamp of approval. Never have I been so sure of a thing at first glance.

It was a splurge. But I realized we've been in this house for almost 2 years now and have yet to purchase a piece of brand new furniture besides a mattress and a desk chair. I also realize that a rug is not a piece of furniture, but it may prompt me to make our home a little more inviting and cozy.

One month til delivery!

4 comments:

  1. yay! you will not regret it- it was a splurge for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I'm excited! Sorry for copy-catting. Looking at your home has inspired me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy - love the rug too - what color and what room?

    ReplyDelete
  4. not a neutral color, for the living room!

    ReplyDelete