Saturday, July 23, 2011

Dining Room conundrum

Up to my usual indecision.

So, the dining room. What are we doing in there?

Ideally we would like a Parsons table with mix and match chairs...


But maybe something lighter than the dark wood. A limed finish?


But the lack of limed Parsons tables on the internet has me paralyzed. Especially since I could basically get everything in that photo with a quick click over at West Elm. But I kind of want to hold out for something cooler, like the limed finish... or a zinc table top.


Then we have the light. I found these options which maybe could be cool:


What I like is the non-chandelier-y element of these fixtures. No fake candles, no leggy branches. They are all pretty affordable and statement-making pieces. Which I think will compliment the plain look of the Parsons table.

What do you think?

1 comment: