Monday, March 14, 2011

More Chandeliers

I've been researching lighting options for the dining room and pulled out my favorites from Circa Lighting here:


The thing is... after looking at these for the amount of time it took me to put this post together, I'm already sick of them. That isn't good, right?

I'm realizing that maybe the candle bulbs and little shades just aren't my thing.

Here are some of my neurotic thoughts:
- They remind me of Scarlett Johansson's chandeliers.
- Are candle bulbs boring and tedious?
- The "Vendome" and "Reed" are kind of country kitchen. That isn't the look we're going for here.
- The "Mykonos" is too much of the Mediterranean style. Also not the look we are going for.
- The "Venetian" looks and sounds like a Home Depot fixture. (Is that snotty?)
- The "Double Twist" is wacky and starting to remind me of Miss Havisham.
- The "Bryant" is not bothering me at the moment. But not exactly wooing me either.

We also: NEED CURTAINS. Top of the list right now.

1 comment: