Thursday, November 18, 2010

watching weight


So a few weeks ago I realized- seriously bro- these extra 15 pounds I've been trying to lose all summer are not budging. (This includes the 8 magical pounds I gained the second I turned 30. Um. Not cool.)* All the running and boot camp classes in the world were not making my butt smaller.


I was eating very healthy foods before, mostly organic, mostly vegetarian. Looking back, I realize the portions were just too big.

So I joined Weight Watchers. And I lost about 4-5 pounds in the last 2 weeks! Without exercise. Even going on a couple of business trips. Even with only a small choice of crap food in the airport a few of those days.


I even convinced John to join.


It's really working!

*edited because the period and parenthesis were in the wrong order - and driving my mother insane apparently.


Photo credit

No comments:

Post a Comment