Sunday, November 14, 2010

Bedroom development alert

We decided this would be the weekend we acquire a new bed. The Veteran's Day sales were in full force these past few days which was a huge HUGE incentive to get it done.

I also hit up Marshalls and found (latched onto) these pillows.
I am a sucker for monochromatic texture.

So it is an upgrade from a full to queen-size bed. We are moving on up in the world!

The bedroom still needs a lot. I would love to get new curtains, a cozy area rug, and a more substantial mirror over the dresser. Also the lamps look a little too fancy for the space. And of course I've been eye-ing the Colette bed for a bazillion years.

But I don't have that nagging voice go off in my head when I look around the room, so I am leaving it be for a while now (pending my next trip to Home Goods).

By the way, just to remind you what we started with:

No comments:

Post a Comment