Monday, September 20, 2010

Bathroom - Part 12 - Sink!

Since I'm technologically challenged, you're just going to have to imagine Strauss' Also Sprach Zarathustra playing in the background as you peruse the following photos.

Yes, for the first time since Dec 2009, and many, many moments of hemming, hawing and the like, we have a bathroom sink.
..

After toiling away for hours yesterday, Uncle Ed came to the rescue once again, and got this sucker installed.

At this moment I would like to remind you what we were working with in the beginning:
Gross.

And now:
Yeah!

And what did I do the first time I went to wash my hands in the bathroom?

Bet you thought I went straight to the bathtub.

Nope, I went to the sink.


But the second time, I totally went straight to the bathtub. And maybe
a few times after that too.

Old habits die hard.



Thanks Uncle Ed!

1 comment: