Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years + Random pics

Wishing you and your families and friends all the best in this coming year!

Our evening will be spent home, in pajamas with a couple bottles of bubbly and I wouldn't have it any other way :)

Thought I'd wrap up this week with some random happenings...


Aren't these ornaments precious? They were John's great-grandmother's and a gift to us from Aunt Cook.
I have a few old ornaments from my grandmother too. So I am looking forward to displaying everything together in some glass colanders next year.


I should have posted this photo a few days ago but laziness prevented me:
That's the snow drift Monday morning. up to the top step of our stoop. 1 and a half hours later, we dug ourselves out and returned to hibernation.

No comments:

Post a Comment