Friday, September 10, 2010

Re-plant

Yesterday my parents brought me a bunch of beautiful plants. Mom and I went out to the front yard and pulled out some old plants, moved some things around, planted some of the new ones.

Here's what it looked like this morning:
And for the record, this what I'm thinking when I look at the garden...
(if you click on the photo, it will open larger in a new window)

-----

I'm off to finish a project in the bathroom and hope to update back here in the next day or so!

2 comments:

  1. returning the view! your blogging techniques are wonderful and baffling! how do you get those labels in there? pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I added the labels in Photoshop. I also added you to my blog roll on the right column ---> you have an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete