Friday, June 11, 2010

Thinking about...

...Vacation...

I've been a bad bad blogger. Trying to keep up with everything else, and all my free time I'm spending outside.

Just got home a while ago from work, and instead of my usual Friday nap I chose front lawn maintenance. It needed to be done and I needed to burn a few calories, so there you go.

And the thanks I get? 7 huge mosquito bites!

Thanks Great Outdoors!

-------

Back to vacation... the photo above was taken in Kauai last summer. Wish I could go back, but 3 times in 2 years might be more than a little excessive. So we're thinking LA. Maybe we'll rent a convertible and do a little road trip north or head out to Catalina Island for a few days.

Any recommendations welcome.

And now it's time for my nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment