Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bookshelf Styling

Ok, I can't believe it is Wednesday and I am still working on this bookshelf thing! I am almost done, but I still need to paint the insides of the doors, and all the glass has 85 year-old stain around the edges that needs to be scraped off (I know, great, great fun to be had by all).

But the good news is I might be able to finish the unglamorous part tonight, with a little elbow grease and a little help from John.

In the meantime I will show you the most perfectly-styled bookcases. I have ever seen. In my life.

All the black and white things! And the piles of books! And the subtle colors! Love love love!!!

And this shelf is actually a LACK from IKEA. I own one and it looks cute, but not nearly as inspiring as this bad boy. I think this photo is from our dearly departed Domino. More piles of books! Art prints! Perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment